Veronica Vazquez grew up in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. She was raised in a big family. She has 3 sisters and one brother. She attended UABC University in Tijuana and earned her degree in Tourism Science. She launched her teaching career in LdVCS in 2011 and this is her 7th year in LdVCS. Since then, the Spanish program has grown to have a Media Club (LdV Noticias), a Día de los Muertos Festival, a 5 de mayo kindergarten presentation, and most recently, our Mexican Folkloric dance performance.
Veronica enjoys teaching Spanish! She is always seeking new ways of engaging students in her class. She is married and a mother of two children: Lidia Fernanda and Carlitos. On her spare time, she likes to spend time with her family and friends.
Middle School Education:
- Escuela Secundara Estatal Ignacio Ramirez #44 (7-9)
High School Education:
- Preparatoria Federal Lázaro Cardenas (10-12)
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California UABC (University) Bachelor of Tourism Science
- Southwestern Community College (Graphic Design)
- National University Preliminary Single Subject Credential