First Day Common Questions & Answers
Following COVID-19 Guidelines - Our #1 Priority is safety first!
- We will continue to take temperatures at the gate, wear masks on campus, physically distance, keep all windows/doors open, encourage frequent hand washing, avoid mixing cohorts, etc. even as everyone returns together
- If you have sensitive medical conditions, please notify me immediately so we can accommodate your needs.
- Please keep your child home if they are sick or showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms.
- All 2nd-6th grade students will be dropped off in the Upper Parking Lot by Kellogg from 7:30-7:55 am
- No 2nd-6th grade parents will be allowed on campus
- All K-1st grade parents may park in the Church Parking Lot for the special “Back to School Event” in the garden happening from 7:30-8:00 am
- CVESD is offering FREE breakfast and lunch in response to the pandemic
- If your student needs a lunch, they will walk through the Multipurpose Room
- All students will eat lunch in cohort groups outside
- Pick Up will be either car gate or walking gate for the first day (Please check in with your child's teacher)
- There will be NO after care on the first day
- Monday is a minimum day and classes will end at 12:30
- Uniforms are not mandated, but we encourage parents to use the school polo or t-shirt.
- Mrs. Johanny has school polos and t-shirts in the office for purchase
- Please have your students wear comfortable shoes as they're doing PE every day
- Don't forget the bottle of water with their name on it.
Due to the transitioning of the director position, it is possible that you may not be receiving school-wide emails. If this is the case, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can fix this ASAP.