My name is Shannon Bellanca. I'm a part of the awesome Special Education Team here at LdV and am an instructional aide. I have been working within the realm of special education for the past three years. Prior to moving to San Diego, I worked in a highly-esteemed Autism Center near Destin, FL. It was during that time that I realized my heart belongs to kiddos with special needs.
I hail from a tiny town in Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh (Go Steelers!), but I call many places home now because of Navy life. In my spare time, I enjoy working on schoolwork (I know, I know), hiking, making things, watching The Office on a loop, running (depending on the month), and spending time with my husband and two kiddos.
I'm so excited to be here working with these amazing kids and can't wait to get to know everyone better!
*Be sure to check out the links on the right-hand side of the page, under my photo for important resources and information.*
Mrs. Bellanca's Education Pathway
- Farrell Elementary School (K-4) (Farrell, PA)
- Oakview Elementary School (5-6) (West Middlesex, PA)
- West Middlesex Jr./Sr. High (7-12) (West Middlesex, PA)
- Liberty University (B.S. Psychology w/Minor in Counseling)
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (currently enrolled: M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis)