Dear LdVCS Families,
We strive to ensure our students are safe and healthy at all times. Here are a few reminders that will help students and staff remain safe and healthy at all times.
During this flu season:
- Please remind your child to wash their hands frequently.
- Three times a day at the minimum.
- Please do not share food during snack or lunch.
- Avoid touching the nose, eyes and mouth. Use tissue located in the classroom to clean and blow noses.
- Important: Please keep your student at home when they are sick.
- Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school and not contagious to others.
Please remember to report an illness to the office when your child is absent. Thank you for your support in helping to keep our students healthy.